Martin Artisans Guild April Exhibit
Martin Artisan’s Guild Exhibit Planned for April
By Jackie Holfelder
Art in the Palm Room at Café Boonma’s April-May exhibit will feature an impressive showcase of works by 16-plus members of Martin Artisans Guild exhibiting in a variety of media. Those included in the show are:
- Barb Bucci – Mermaid Boxes
- Billie-Jo Thompson – Oil painting
- Craig Dietrich - Photography
- Diana Dean – Pastels
- Dot Galfond – Glass
- Ed Douglas – Oil painting
- Jacqueline Roesch-Sanchez – Color Blend Textile
- The work of the late James J. DeMartis – Mixed Media
- Jane Lawton Baldridge – Acrylic on canvas
- Lynn Morgan – Pastel and Oil Paintings
- Mallo Bisset – Oil palette knife painting
- Maria Miele – Oil painting
- Renee Kiel – Mixed Media
- Sally Browning Pearson – Watercolor
- Sue Klahne – Acrylic and Resin
- Torenzo Gann – Mixed media and oil paintings
And don’t let the name fool you: Art in the Palm Room will be moving across the courtyard into 3722 SE Ocean Blvd in Harbour Bay Plaza next to Café Boonma’s Restaurant.
Enjoy this impressive show from April 1-May 22 Tuesdays through Saturdays between noon-6 p.m.
An opening reception on April 1 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. will feature refreshments from Café Boonma’s superb kitchen.
Masks are required and available, in case you forget yours. COVID-19 Safety Guidelines will be followed.
The venue is located at 3722 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart in Harbour Bay Plaza.
For information about Martin Artisans Guild, visit www.martinartisansguild.org