VBWFF Rings in the New Year with VISIT FLORIDA Partnership
VISIT FLORIDA and Vero Beach Wine + Film Festival announced a Targeted Marketing Assistance Program (TMAP) partnership to promote tourism and travel to the Sunshine State. Applications for the program were accepted earlier this year and more than 120 small businesses were selected to participate. Vero Beach Wine + Film Festival, which honored Burt Reynolds, George Takei and Gloria Estefan, is the first and only organization to be selected from the Treasure Coast.
Vero Beach rolled out the red carpet to the national and international film world, by hosting the award-winning Vero Beach Wine + Film Festival. The annual top-rated film festival gives visitors the chance to view several independent films that might never be screened at their local multiplex.
“The tourism marketing expertise of our TMAP partners will be invaluable in expanding our reach to film lovers worldwide,” said Jerusha Stewart, Vero Beach Wine + Film Festival executive director. “From award ceremonies, filmmaker parties and vintner dinners to sightseeing with friends by the beach, Vero Beach Wine + Film Festival is the perfect time for visitors to come and drink it all in.”
Through TMAP, VISIT FLORIDA offers exclusive benefits at no cost to small, minority, rural and agritourism businesses with annual gross revenues of $1.25 million or less. TMAP is designed to help the businesses improve their marketing efforts through a variety of opportunities throughout the duration of the program, which began Oct. 1, 2018, and ends June 30, 2019.
Benefits of the marketing assistance program include:
- Consultation with VISIT FLORIDA to review current marketing plan
- Access to tourism marketing training
- Creative assistance
- Business press release posted to the VISIT FLORIDA media blog
- Opportunity to be featured on VISIT FLORIDA's social media channels
- Complimentary brochure distribution at any Official Florida Welcome Center
- Opportunity for lobby booth display at any Official Florida Welcome Center
- Complimentary VISIT FLORIDA web listing
- Discounted Small Business Partnership to access additional marketing opportunities