All Day Event
Saturday December 1, 2018 through Sunday December 2, 2018 Location:
Scott Driver Park
10100 W Hwy 78, Okeechobee, FL 34974
Games / Tournaments
2018 Fast Break Open Two-Man Tournament
• $10,000 To 1st Place Guaranteed
• 2 Days, December 1st & 2nd 2018
• C. Scott Driver Ramp • 10101 State Road 78 West • Okeechobee. Fl
• $200 Entry Fee
• Optional Calcutta Side Pots $20/Ea
• Registrations Close 6pm On 11/30/18.
• No Qualification Necessary For Day 2.
Tournament Rules & Details:
1. Entry Fee: All entry fees are non-refundable. A $200 entry fee is required by 11/26/18. After 11/26/18 the registration fee is $225. Registration closes at 6pm on 11/30/18. Cash, check or credit card are accepted.
2. Anglers: The tournament is open to any angler. No qualification necessary. Minors may fish as the Co-Angler with a Captain over 18 years of age. All anglers are required to sign a liability release form. Minors MUST have a release signed by a parent/guardian. Releases will be distributed before boat launch on day 1.
3. Mandatory meeting: A mandatory meeting will be held at Fast Break Bait & Tackle on 11/30/18 at 6:30 pm. If you cannot attend the meeting you must send someone on your behalf. You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the rules and details of the tournament. Attendees will have the opportunity to win prizes at the meeting.
4. Boat numbers: Boat numbers will be issued at the meeting. If you do not attend the meeting you will receive a text or email with your boat number. If you do not receive your boat number by 10 pm on 11/30, please contact Glenn at 863-255-1324. Numbers are being assigned via random computer draw. Boats will leave in reverse order on day 2.
5. Mandatory boat check and check-in: Boat checks and check-in will be at Scott Driver starting at 5:00 am. Contestants must be checked in by the pre-determined flight time. NO EXCEPTIONS. All anglers must check-in at weigh-in each day. If you do not get your boat checked and/or do not check-in you will not be allowed to weigh in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please drive through the pavilion before you launch to have your boat checked. Ribbons will be tied to each angler’s trolling motor to indicate that the live well was checked.
6. Payouts: There is a guaranteed $10,000 payout to the first place team. All other places are paid based on number of entries. See payout form for an example of a 100 boat payout structure. Anglers must provide their social security number to tournament directors before winnings are paid out to them.
7. Optional Calcutta: Anglers will have the opportunity to register for 1 or all 5 Calcuttas. Anglers must be registered for the tournament to participate in the Calcutta. Each Calcutta is $20 to enter. Registration for the Calcutta closes at 6 pm on 11/30/18. See payout form for more info.
8. Restrictions: Restricted fishing areas include: locking through the Caloosahatchee River, the Saint Lucie Canal, and the Kissimmee River. There are no restricted fishing dates. Per FWC anglers may cast over the cables, however anglers cannot anchor to them in any form.
9. Anchor Rule: Tournament anglers are prohibited to fish within 50 yards of a contestant’s boat that was first anchored. An anchored boat is a boat held in a stable position by a line attached to a weight or by a Power-Pole, Talon or similar shallow water anchor with the trolling motor in the up position.
10. Polygraph Testing: Polygraph testing will be administered. Failure to pass an examination will result in disqualification from the tournament. Truth verification tests will be used at tournament directors sole discretion, and the determination of the meaning of the results will be made solely by tournament directors.
11. Launching: Boat launching will begin at 5am at Scott Driver. Take off will be at safe light. Take off will be by flight.
12. Weigh-in: weigh-in will be begin at 3 pm each day. Anglers will be penalized by 1 pound per minute late, up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, anglers will be disqualified. The 1 pound per minute penalty applies to any weight counted towards big fish. Your weigh-in time will be assigned at check-in based off the number of flights.
13. Fish Limit: Limit 5 fish. 12” Minimum. Short fish will result in disqualification.
14. Culling: No culling fish, live or dead, at the ramp or weigh-in.
15. Dead Fish Penalty: 8oz penalty per dead fish.
16. Life Jackets: A US Coast Guard approved floatation device must be worn at all times while combustion engine is running. No exceptions!
17. Kill switch must be attached to vessel operator while combustion engine is running.
18. Safe boating and sportsmanship must be practiced at all times.
19. Consumption and/or possession of drugs or alcohol from check-in through weigh-in is prohibited.
20. Live fish must be taken to the release boat immediately.
21. No cell phones or radios may be used except in the case of an emergency or break down.
22. Baits: Only artificial baits may be used with the exception of pork trailers and biodegradable soft baits. (OVER)
23. Ties: In case of a tie, the prizes for the tied places will be combined and split equally.
24. Exemptions: will be handed out at check-in.
25. Protests: must be submitted to tournament directors in writing within 15 minutes of scales closing.
26. ALL decisions by tournament directors are final.
27. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. An email confirmation will be sent to you after payment and registration is processed. Please allow 48 hours for processing. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registration, please email email@example.com to verify registration.