Saturday January 20, 2018 through Friday March 9, 2018 Location:
Indian River County Recreation Department
1590 Oslo Rd, Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Kids / Family
Youth Baseball FAQ’s:
Playing age: The playing age of a child is his or her age as of May 31st, 2017
Equipment Needed: Players can wear baseball cleats or tennis shoes and must have a glove, with their name on it. Baseball pants are optional for Tot-Time and Mighty Mites. Youth Baseball and Sr. Youth Baseball, baseball pants are required.
Provided by Recreation: Game jersey, hat, and season ending trophy
Ball Field locations:
• North County Regional Park; 9450 CR 512
• Hobart Park; 58th Ave and 77th ST
• Dick Bird Park (Soco. Regional Park); 800 20th Ave S.W.
4-5 Yr. Tot-Time Clinics / Games: Begins April 28, sessions starting with the (3) day clinic held on April 7, 14, and 21st.
• 9-12 Yr. Youth Baseball draft clinics will be held March 19th and March 20th 6pm at Dick Bird Park
• 13-16 Yr. Senior Youth Baseball draft clinics will be held March 22nd, 6pm at Dick Bird Park
• Mighty Mite-week of March 19
• Jr. & Sr. Youth Baseball-week of March 26th
Practice locations are scheduled by the recreation department and coaches. No Sunday practices.
• 6-9Yr. Mighty Mites- week of April 16
• 9-12 Yr. Youth Baseball / 13-16 Yr. Sr Youth Baseball- week of April 23
Team/Player Requests: Only considered for Mighty Mite & Tot-Time, will be honored on a first come-first serve basis.