- 5:00 pm
Saturday April 25, 2020
The Elliott Museum
825 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL, 34996
The Purpose of this workshop is to explore the causes and management of back pain. Whether you are in pain now, have suffered it in the past, or want to avoid it in the future, this workshop will help you understand and make changes to benefit your spine and pelvis.
Through her own physical and health challenges; combating cancer to remediating many back issues, Tasha began to study yoga as a therapy.
Tasha has studied a wide variety of healing arts modalities: Zen, breathwork, Thai Chi, medical Xi Gong, massage, Nutrition, ecstatic dance as a therapy and much more.
Using her comprehensive and expertise, Tasha will guide with sharing some simple and accessible information for managing back health.
What this workshop will cover: No experience necessary
• Comprehending the basic anatomy of your pelvis
• What is Repetitive Stress Injury
• Acknowledging the role of thoughts and feelings in back pain as well as the power of the mind to heal
• Connecting with the power of breathwork and positioning your body correctly while practicing breathwork
• Using the movement of prana (vital energy) as an essential part of your healing and overall health
• Experiencing therapeutic exercises
• What is Fascia and its relationship with Pain and healing
• Understanding the process of repair
• Stabilizing your pelvis, Accessing adaptations
Price $ 50.00 ( 4.67 Eventbrite fee) $54.67
Bring a note pad, yoga mat, pillow, blanket, and dress in comfortable clothes
Lite bites and Beverages will be provided
Questions? Contact event organizer Deena Rahill at 786-488-7782