About Donna E. DeMarchi
Donna E. DeMarchi grew up on the Treasure Coast. That is why she is so passionate not only about her representation of local residents; but about her commitment to giving back to the community as well. Donna received her Bachelor's Degree in Music Education in 1991 and her Juris Doctor in 1999, both from the University of Florida.
Donna represents people that have been involved in an accident where they were injured as a result of someone else's negligence. While many of her clients were involved in car accidents, she also represents people that were involved in a slip and fall, trip and fall, a dog bite, or other claims that resulted in physical injury. Donna takes great pride in giving her clients the individual care and attention they deserve.
- Florida Bar Association
- St. Lucie Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association
- Justice Major B. Harding Inn of Court
- Treasure Coast Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Port St. Lucie Business Women
- Junior League of Martin County
- Voices for Children of Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast
- Rupert J. Smith Law Library
- United Way of St. Lucie County - Women United
Other Community Affiliations: